Jacob Jay - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Jacob Jay
Posts in topic: 1

Jacob Jay - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Jacob Jay »

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SERGEANT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Why would you like to become a Sergeant?
    • I would like to become a Sergeant because it has always been my goal to get into a Commanding role at DOC, and this is a great stepping stone towards that goal. I believe as a Sergeant I could help out more around the prison and pass down the knowledge I have at DOC to the Correctional Officers to make it as safe of a place to work as possible. I would also like to become a Sergeant to conduct more training for the CO's as I would have access to more vehicles to partake in PIT/HIT trainings. Lastly, I have a lot of dedication and work hard in my job and this will transfer over greatly to the STP.
  • How could you help the Department of Corrections as a Sergeant?
    • I could help the Department of Corrections by conducting lots of Training and training courses for the Correctional Officers. I would be someone they can turn to whenever they don't know what to do, or if they need insight on how to do stuff better. I also have good people skills, and know how to do my tasks efficiently which I can teach to the newer officers in the prison. I'm also respectful with all of the prisoners, bringing a good name to the Department of Corrections while also gaining the respect of people coming in and out of the prison. I believe this makes them less likely to start any issues with the guards on duty, and makes the prison work more smoothly and efficiently.
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Jacob Jay
  • DATE: 5/SEP/2021

Paul Gorham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Jacob Jay - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Paul Gorham »

Thank you for your interest in the Sergeant Training Program. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. Your promotion to Corporal is pending following a discussion with the command team at Bolingbroke.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a Lieutenant.

Best Regards,
Command Team
Department of Corrections
Captain | #0056

OOTW | Director
TRU | Senior Operative
Overwatch | Operative
San Andreas Department Of Corrections