Jackee Wilson - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Jackee Wilson
Posts in topic: 1

Jackee Wilson - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Jackee Wilson »

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SERGEANT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Why would you like to become a Sergeant?
    • I spent around 300 days within the San Andreas Sheriff Department, With that, I can confidently say that I thrived more in the 100 days I was a supervisor than the 200 days I was a regular deputy. When I left the SASD I began to think about life, what the rest of my life was gonna look like. I just couldn't shake the feeling that I was missing a very important part of me. The endless nights updating supervisor spreadsheets, The countless hours on duty saving lives, and the proud feeling of knowing that whatever I do next won't be a mistake. Rethinking the memories within the SASD got me to remember the good old days when the Department of corrections was the most entertaining place in Los Santos. When I would come down here on duty and chat with the correctional officers. That's when I realized my purpose! My quest to help bring back the entertaining, badass, and professional Department of Corrections that I once knew. I believe that the Sergeant Training Program is the first big step into this long and crazy journey. My entire career I have always been told that your rank shouldn't be a big part of your job in which I disagree with. I believe that your rank holds the power to do many great things if you are capable and willing to put in the time and effort to tame that power. It basically states whether you can do more or less than what you are capable of doing which has always teased me with any profession I follow. I will always remember how it felt to be a lower rank and struggle to get your ideas to higher-ups and place them in action. This is why I believe I can make a great supervisor as I make it my mission to allow those of a lower rank to make their voice hear by the higher-ups no matter how low or high a rank, or how weird of an idea it is. So in this attempt, I have gained as much knowledge in the past few days as I can, to embark on this crazy journey into the future of the Department of Corrections.
  • How could you help the Department of Corrections as a Sergeant?
    • With my past experience in the San Andreas Sheriffs department, I can confidently say that my leadership skills are far above par. With my previous expertise as CO of Employment division, Criminal apprehension division, and ACO of Training division I can bring an entirely new standard of paperwork to the supervisory team for things such as the supervisor spreadsheet, handbooks, rosters, incident reports, and promotion paperwork. I believe that my knowledge in combat and 10-80's will make me stand out from other regular guards allowing not only officers around me to be safe but also the inmates. my qualifications within the Search and Rescue allows me to have hands-on experience with on-road and off-road transports if it comes to such. I also believe that my aspiration to join nearly all of the divisions can make me a more rounded officer making me more useful in the supervisory team. I eventually want to bring my knowledge of drug enforcement from Criminal Apprehension into its own department however as of right now I believe my skills are needed within this department. I would also like to take the time to mention my dabble in the command team. At the time of my rank in the SASD there were very few above me in the command team, This forced me to take on a position in which I would host command meetings, train supervisors in training, and look over divisions. This shoulder set me on a good track to join the command team in the future as I continue up my flight of ranks. Finally, When I first joined the Department of Corrections, I stated "I believe that my communication skills is the most valuable and effective weapon that I have available" In which I still stand by this and hope to improve this skill within the Sergeant Training Program and use it to my advantage. I also recall stating that the department is only as good as its leader however a leader cant be a leader without dedicated workers to assist in the uprising of what use to be. I believe that my dedication is just what high command and command need to continue their rapid growth.
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Image
  • DATE: 03/Aug/2021

Corporal #035
Corrections investigations Division - Investigator in training
Resigned San Andreas Sheriffs Deparment Staff Sergeant

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Jackee Wilson - Sergeant Application

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Sergeant Training Program. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. You will be effectively immediately promoted to Corporal. You will now go through STP's to become a full fledged Sergeant. Once you pass you will be eligible to become a Prison Supervisor.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a Lieutenant.

Best Regards,
Command Team
Department of Corrections