Hendry Brown - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Hendry Brown
Posts in topic: 1

Hendry Brown - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Hendry Brown »

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SERGEANT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Why would you like to become a Sergeant?
    • My experience in Departement of Corrections is one thing why I am ready for being a Sergeant.
      Helping and learn new things to recruits is what I like doing but not only the recruits aswell as the Correctional officer 1 till 3.
      Teach them all the new things the might not know but also listen to them if they have a suggestion.
      I always wanted to grow more in this departement and im sure my time is here to show that im the right person for this.
  • How could you help the Department of Corrections as a Sergeant?
    • I have being around for a long time know most of the things happening in Departement of Corrections.
      I am someone who you can come to for any problem and we can talk about it.
      I think my way of working with others is a good way and im always open to explain new things and even explain it more then once because there are never wrong questions, only wrong awnsers.
      My availability on being around on the floor will help allot for prisoners who are in gen-pop there will mostly always be someone around to help them get on their feet.
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: H. Brown
  • DATE: 07/FEB/2021

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Hendry Brown - Sergeant Application [ON HOLD]

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Sergeant Training Program. After discussion with the Command Team, we are going to put your application on HOLD at this time. We will process your application once we are looking for more Sergeants.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a Lieutenant.

Best Regards,
Director Robert Pickering
Command Team
Department of Corrections

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Hendry Brown - Sergeant Application [ON HOLD]

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Sergeant Training Program. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. You will be effectively immediately promoted to Corporal. You will now go through STP's to become a full fledged Sergeant. Once you pass you will be eligible to become a Prison Supervisor.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a Lieutenant.

Best Regards,
Director Robert Pickering
Command Team
Department of Corrections