Steve Arby - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Steve Arby
Posts in topic: 1

Steve Arby - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Steve Arby »

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SERGEANT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Why would you like to become a Sergeant?
    • I would love to become a Sergeant as I have years of experience in supervisory positions, in addition to command positions. The majority of my experience stems from being a Lead Paramedic (Equivalent to the supervisors' supervisor) for over a year. As the Lead Paramedic of LSES, my role was to oversee the the supervision of Paramedics (Supervisor), Senior Paramedics (Senior Supervisors) in addition to the entire departments 30+ EMT's. The Lead Paramedic role was implemented as the highest supervisory position, however I also attended all weekly command meetings, with notes on each and every supervisor & EMT. Due to my position, it meant my duties involved heavy supervision of multiple divisions and personell, including being the CO of Air Rescue. I want to be able to assist the DOC wiith any and all tasks as I have years of experience managing groups and as I am currently unable to assist much due to my rank, I would love to progress further.
  • How could you help the Department of Corrections as a Sergeant?
    • I believe that I have the skillset and extensive experience that would allow me to perform supervisory roles with ease and efficiency. As a Sergeant I can assist in many aspects, from personnel management to frequent performance reports on all CO's. In addition to this I am farmiliar with internal disputes between colleagues, which I put to practice by conferring with my colleagues, seeking methods to mend relationships between colleagues, which in-turn allows for a positive working environment. In addition to this I have held a command & high command position for quite some time, and I believe that the STP is the next stepping stone for me, so that I can assist the DOC further in the future. You can expect frequent briefings and performance reports from me regularly, including all aspects of the STP.
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Steve Arby
  • DATE: 21/JAN/2021

Retired Sergeant Steve Arby

Overwatch Commander
OVW Air Commander
TRU Operative
Medical Services Senior Nurse

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Steve Arby - Sergeant Application

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Sergeant Training Program. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. You will be effectively immediately promoted to Corporal. You will now go through STP's to become a full fledged Sergeant. Once you pass you will be eligible to become a Prison Supervisor.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a Lieutenant.

Best Regards,
Captain Robert Pickering
Command Team
Department of Corrections
Sincerely,
Warden Robert Pickering
OVW: Lead Operative | TRU: Commander | TRU Air: Lead Pilot
Department of Corrections