Nikita Fedorov - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Nikita Fedorov
Posts in topic: 1

Nikita Fedorov - Sergeant Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Nikita Fedorov »

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SERGEANT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Why would you like to become a Sergeant?
    • I, Nikita Fedorov, want to become a sergeant because I feel I have gained the necessary skills to lead the correctional officers and help out the Department of Corrections in more ways than RED. I have always looked up to Simon when he was training me and I feel like I was supposed to follow in his footsteps, but due to certain circumstances I could not. After a month I am going to be back tomorrow and want to get back on rails so I can focus my productivity into our department.
  • How could you help the Department of Corrections as a Sergeant?
    • I could help out the department by training and disciplinating the correctional officers. Teaching them about our divisions and helping other divisions get back on their feet. Like OVW, TRU and MED. I am also really interested in the Air Division that is going to be coming soon enough! I want to divert all my lost productivity from the last month to make up for it and show the warden that I am still focused on the right goals.
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Image
  • DATE: 09/JAN/2021

Corporal Nikita Fedorov
RED: Commander
HR | TRU | OVW Air

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Nikita Fedorov - Sergeant Application

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Sergeant Training Program. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. You will be effectively immediately promoted to Corporal. You will now go through STP's to become a full fledged Sergeant. Once you pass you will be eligible to become a Prison Supervisor.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a Lieutenant.

Best Regards,
Lieutenant Robert Pickering
Command Team
Department of Corrections
Sincerely,
Warden Robert Pickering
OVW: Lead Operative | TRU: Commander | TRU Air: Lead Pilot
Department of Corrections