Robert Pickering - Sergeant Application

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 1

Robert Pickering - Sergeant Application

Post by Robert Pickering »

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SERGEANT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Why would you like to become a Sergeant?

• Ever since joining DOC I have had my sights set on becoming a leader. I have been absorbing as much knowledge as I can from my Captain and feel I would be a great candidate for a supervisor position. I believe I have showed I am capable of being professional at all times while being efficient in the line of duty.

I would like to become Sergeant so I can ensure the department continues with the professional nature in which Captain Riley taught us. I pay close attention to detail and am very good with people.
  • How could you help the Department of Corrections as a Sergeant?

• I have been a member of HR for a little while now and help with interviews / training regularly. If I become Seargent I feel like I will have the skills necessary to help the department in any way I can and continue to adapt them. I will try and instill the same values as my superiors did with me with my colleagues.

I will continue to ramp up my involvement in HR and ensure we hire the best prospects. I will also be the middle man between the correctional offers and the command and ensure DOC runs as a well oiled machine.

• APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Robert Pickering
  • DATE: 14/DEC/2020

Sincerely,
Warden Robert Pickering
OVW: Lead Operative | TRU: Commander | TRU Air: Lead Pilot
Department of Corrections

Simon Riley
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Robert Pickering - Sergeant Application

Post by Simon Riley »

Thank you for your interest in the Sergeant Training Program. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. You will be effectively immediately promoted to Corporal. You will now go through STP's to become a full fledged Sergeant. Once you pass you will be eligible to become a Prison Supervisor.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a Lieutenant.

Best Regards,
Captain S.Riley
Command Team
Department of Corrections
ImageImageImage
Retired Captain and HR Chief