• 1.06) E-MAIL: [email protected]
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 7/MAY/1998
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Destin, Florida, USA
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
  • 2.01) DRIVER'S LICENSE: Photocopy
  • 2.02) PROOF OF RESIDENCY: N/A
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (NURSE/JANITOR/CHEF/MECHANIC/SECRETARY)
    • Nurse
  • 3.02) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
    • At the age of 18 I had enrolled at the University of Miami. After a two-year period, I had attained my BSN, or Bachelor of Science in Nursing. At this point, I had left the University of Miami in search of a career path that would suit my lifestyle, which is when I laid my eyes on the correctional facility in Orlando, Florida. After searching for any job openings, I was able to apply and be hired as a nurse, which required me to jump through some hoops due to me being 20 years old at the time. For the next two years, I had worked at the corrections facility and ended up becoming the NUS, or the Nursing Unit Supervisor, which specialized in managing the day-to-day operations of a designated nursing unit and worked directly under the supervision of the Nurse Manager.
  • 3.03) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE JOB?
    • My strengths are that I am very confident in my abilities, determined to always help those in need, patient in times that may provide no resolution, and I am very virtuous in which I do not drink, smoke, or partake in any drugs. My weaknesses are that I can easily become self-absorbed in my work, and I am intolerant of others' ignorance and disability to provide good work ethics. On top of all, I am very open-minded and have a passion for learning new sets of skills.
  • 3.04) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • I was born on May 7, 1998, in Destin, Florida. After I had turned 17, I moved to Orlando, Florida with my mother, father, and brother. One year later, I had obtained my high school diploma and the Isaac Bashevis Singer Scholarship, which allowed me to attend the University of Miami with my tuition already paid off. I continued to attend the University of Miami for another two years before I had finally received my Bachelor of Science in Nursing. From this point on, I had left the university and began looking for any career paths that tied in with nursing, which led to me finding a job opening at a correctional facility in Orlando, Florida. Throughout my two years of working at the said correctional facility, I had worked my way up to one of the acting NUSs, or Nursing Unit Supervisors. I had worked in that position and had managed multiple nursing units under the supervision of the Nurse Manager for seven months before having to announce my leave due to some family issues. Shortly after sorting out these issues, I decided to move to Los Santos.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: RRowDY
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: RRowDY#0415
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: American
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: No
  • 4.06.A) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 8 hours
  • 4.06.B) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE, AND WHAT HOURS ARE YOU NORMALLY ON: MST; 2 PM - 8 PM
  • 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.10) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? Yes, an Immersion Excessive punishment on June 9th.
  • 4.11) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Admin Record
  • 4.12) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, Iris Suarez, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the San Andreas Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Iris Suarez
  • DATE: 25/JUL/2021

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Iris Suarez - Civilian Employment Application

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for submitting a reinstatement application to the Department of Corrections. Your application has been set to PENDING while we deliberate. You should expect to hear back from us within 72 hours, however, response times may vary depending on the applicant or the application. Please remain patient during this time.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our recruitment team.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections
Sincerely,
Warden Robert Pickering
OVW: Lead Operative | TRU: Commander | TRU Air: Lead Pilot

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Iris Suarez - Civilian Employment Application [PENDING]

Post by Robert Pickering »

Your application has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED. Please request an interview with a Recruitment Officer at your earliest convenience. You can do this by heading down to our main headquarters at Bolingbroke and speaking to the desk officer on duty. You must complete your interview within one week after receiving this email.

(( Additionally, we ask that you also join the DOC Discord and change your nickname to match your character's name. ))

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering

Raymando Yang
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Iris Suarez - Civilian Employment Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Raymando Yang »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend your initial training. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience and request for an officer to conduct your training sessions.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Lieutenant Raymando Yang
Department of Corrections,
Lieutenant
Assistant Chief of Human Resources
CSOB | OVW Operative | TRU Probationary Operative
OOTW | CID Investigator-In-Training