• 1.06) E-MAIL: v.volkov@lossantos.org
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 05/MAR/1995
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Moscow, Russia
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
  • 2.01) DRIVER'S LICENSE: Photocopy
  • 2.02) PROOF OF RESIDENCY: N/A
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (NURSE/JANITOR/CHEF/MECHANIC)
    • Nurse
  • 3.02) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
    • During my stay in Russia I had done some CNA like jobs in hospital. I have also completed EMT Training and worked as one for around a year. I believe this experiences will greatly benefit me in the DOC medical division in treating patient to the best of my abilities.
  • 3.03) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE JOB?
    • I hold professional EMS background from when I lived in Russia. Therefor, I have the required knowledge and education to perform well in Los Santos EMS as well. I do consider myself an introvert, which does come up during my interactions with others. In a field such as medical this would be consider a weakness however, I do not believe it will stop me from being professional and effective at assisting Los Santos citizens.
  • 3.04) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • Born in Moscow, Russia. One of my life goals is to be a doctor one day. From the young age I started to pursue my dream. And for a time it all went well, I have joined EMS and went to college. Unfortunately, my brother Aleksander Volkov was always with wrong crowd, and he also had a big mouth. Needless to say he didn’t last long, but who would have known that I would have to pay for his mistakes. He was murdered on the night of October 28, 2018. They needed a scapegoat, one who could do a better job, if not his dear brother. I was framed, all evidence was against me. My life was ruined, all dreams destroyed. But a good friend of mine told me he could help me to get out of this mess. That is how I ended up in the Los Santos with a ticket to a new life.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Victok Volkov
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Zoralish#2378
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: Russian
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
  • 4.06.A) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 70
  • 4.06.B) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE, AND WHAT HOURS ARE YOU NORMALLY ON: MT
  • 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.10) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? No (Explain if applicable)
  • 4.11) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Image here
  • 4.12) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: None
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, Victor Volkov, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the San Andreas Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Victor Volkov
  • DATE: 20/JAN/2021

Nikita Fedorov

Re: Victor Volkov - Civilian Employment Application

Post by Nikita Fedorov »

Your application has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED. Please request an interview with a Recruitment Officer at your earliest convenience. You can do this by heading down to our main headquarters at Bolingbroke and speaking to the desk officer on duty. You must complete your interview within one week after receiving this email.

(( Additionally, we ask that you also join the DOC Discord and change your nickname to match your character's name. ))

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
RED: Commander
HR | TRU | OVW Air

Nikita Fedorov

Re: Victor Volkov - Civilian Employment Application [PENDING INTERVIEW]

Post by Nikita Fedorov »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend your initial training. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience and request for an officer to conduct your training sessions.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
RED: Commander
HR | TRU | OVW Air