DETENTION OFFICER APPLICATION
DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Donny Duncan
  • 1.02) GENDER: Male
  • 1.03) HEIGHT: 5' 11''
  • 1.04) WEIGHT: 160
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 9811888
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: (e.g: [email protected])
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: NA
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 3/8/1998
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Sandy Shores, LS, US
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
  • 2.01) DRIVER'S LICENSE: Photocopy
  • 2.02) PROOF OF RESIDENCY: NA
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
    • Minimum of 3 sentences (I was a trucker for a little a fisher then i did i ride along with a cop witch made me want a legal job.)
  • 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
    • i am i fast runner i am a bit bigger of a guy and i have a lot of energy.
  • 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO:
    • So we where at a bank then they had pulled a gun on my friend and i asked why the need for guns so i asked them to drop it and go on with there day.
  • 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY:
    • There was never a won were i could not defuse it.
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • i have a car no house and a am a good listener.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Insert your username Flixy
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Flixy#3347
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: US
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
  • 4.06) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 12
  • 4.07) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?:central
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.10) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.11) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? Yes (Explain if applicable)
  • 4.12) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL):
    The attachment Movies & TV 11_27_2020 2_26_04 PM.png is no longer available
    The attachment Movies & TV 11_27_2020 2_26_04 PM.png is no longer available
    [/url][/size]
  • 4.13) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: i can only play on weekends rn due to work
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, NAME HERE, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the High Command. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Donny Duncan
  • DATE: 3/8/1998

[/font]
Attachments
Movies & TV 11_27_2020 2_26_04 PM.png
Movies & TV 11_27_2020 2_26_04 PM.png (223.18 KiB) Viewed 241 times