• 1.04) WEIGHT: 210
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 654-0056
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: [email protected]
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH:28/03/2000
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Bedford, Bedforshire, United Kingdom
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
    • I used to be in a different cities PD until I decided to leave due to disagreement with City laws. Whilst there I would spend around 5 hours a day on duty protecting the city. I have been in many situations varying from someone being overdosed on drugs and causing mischief all the way to a gang shootout. I am confident my experience lead my skills to be able to handle any situation.
  • 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
    • My strengths include an array of different aspects. To begin with I have a very clear mental health so I have no risk of an inmate triggering a bad memory to throw me off and get away with something. Secondly I am very agile, the second a situation begins to develop I will be there and on standby to defuse. I am also a people person, I love talking to new people and feel that my personality will help turn a lot of the inmates lives away from crime and encourage them to start fresh. My weaknesses are very minimal however the most outstanding one relevant to DOC would be my attitude to treat others the way I am treated, I will have to try fairly hard to take what some inmates may say to me to the chin and move on.
  • 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO:
    • On my 3rd day in the city there was a man beating down another man at the lumberjack yard, I quickly responded by rugby tackling the man to the floor and putting him in an arm lock. Whilst doing so I had signalled to my friend to call the police and get his bodycam footage ready, the man I tackled was then prosecuted with assault and taken to jail. My other experience was in a different city, when I was on duty as an officer. I was called to a situation where men were holding one another at gun point, I arrived to the scene and approached carefully, asking both men to lower their weapons. I then signalled my partner to take the farthest mans gun from the ground as I took the closest mans. I then sat down both the lads and calmed them down. They were both sentenced to time in prison, where I waited outside and managed to talk them into applying for the Police Department, 4 days later one of them was my partner and the other one was going through training as he applied slightly later.
  • 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY:
    • I turned up to a scene where a hostile gang was holding one of my fellow officers hostage. I reacted stupidly by pulling my gun out and firing a warning shot, this resulted in my officer being shot in the leg and the gang scrambling away as we went to his aid. I should've in this scenario had a negotiation with the gang about what they want and given it to them, to then swiftly chase them down with the sky unit and ground unit to result in their arrest.
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • I am a 21 year old lad, just left London with a degree in criminology and psychology. I come from a small and close knit family, I have one older brother and 2 younger sisters. When I was much younger I would watch documentaries all the time about the minds of murderers and criminals, this is where I found my true interest in changing peoples lives. I worked for about a month in London and changed 3 young lads lives who had decided to join a gang, I then moved to the US as I discovered there was much more lethal minds to deal with. That is where I am left now, ready to start changing lives for a living!
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: LukeCox
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: luke.c#8303
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: British
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
  • 4.06) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 79
  • 4.07) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?:GMT
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.10) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.11) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? No
  • 4.12) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Jake.PNG[/attachment]
    Luke Cox.PNG
    Luke Cox.PNG (73.93 KiB) Viewed 326 times
    [/url][/size]
  • 4.13) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, NAME HERE, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: LukeCox
  • DATE:30/05/2021

[/font]
Attachments
Jake.PNG
Jake.PNG (75.87 KiB) Viewed 326 times
Licenses.PNG
Licenses.PNG (23.84 KiB) Viewed 326 times
Last edited by Luke Cox on Sun May 30, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raymando Yang

Re: Luke Cox - Correctional Officer Application [PENDING]

Post by Raymando Yang »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. Your application has been set to PENDING as it requires revisions. Please make the necessary adjustments to your application to move forward in our recruitment process:

• (( Fix the application format. Make sure you use the template correctly and place images within the url brackets. Check a quick guide on phpBB if you don't know how. )).
  • (( Don't use Eclipse and Mafia City in an IC application. Those are names of servers, not cities. Just use "different city" ICly. )) .

You must make these changes within 48 hours. If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Corporal Raymando Yang
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections
Department of Corrections,
Lieutenant
Assistant Chief of Human Resources
CSOB | OVW Operative | TRU Probationary Operative
OOTW | CID Investigator-In-Training

Luke Cox

Re: Luke Cox - Correctional Officer Application [PENDING]

Post by Luke Cox »

I have updated following phBB guide

Raymando Yang

Re: Luke Cox - Correctional Officer Application [PENDING EXAM]

Post by Raymando Yang »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. We would like to invite you to partake in a written exam which will be conducted at Bolingbroke Prison. You have twenty-four (24) hours to arrange when you are able to attend via private email. Once you have booked in for your exam, your score will determine if you move through the recruitment process or not.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

((Please tell us the DATE, TIME, TIMEZONE of when you would be able to attend for the exam. We recommend giving us an adequate amount of time OOCly to prepare and ensure that someone can be in game at the same time))

Best Regards,
Corporal Raymando Yang
Lieutenant

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox »

How is it I am to private email you?

Raymando Yang

Post by Raymando Yang »

There is a section entitled "Private Messages" at the top of the website page.

Best Regards,
Corporal Raymando Yang
Department of Corrections[/size]
Lieutenant

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox »

I think I have sent you an email, please can you confirm.

Thanks, Luke Cox

Raymando Yang

Re: Luke Cox - Correctional Officer Application [PENDING INTERVIEW]

Post by Raymando Yang »

Your Correctional Officer Exam has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED. Please request an interview with a Recruitment Officer at your earliest convenience. You can do this by heading down to our main headquarters at Bolingbroke and speaking to the desk officer on duty. You must complete your interview within one week after receiving this email.

(( Additionally, we ask that you also join the DOC Discord and change your nickname to match your character's name. ))

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Corporal Raymando Yang
Lieutenant

Raymando Yang

Re: Luke Cox - Correctional Officer Application [DENIED]

Post by Raymando Yang »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED. You may not reapply until DD/MMM/YYYY. Please review the reasons for your denial:

• Lying on the Acknowledgement form and during the interview when asked if there was a Criminal Record we should know about. You have a "Possession of Category 2 Controlled Substance and Drug Paraphernalia" charge on 19/MAY/2021.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Corporal Raymando Yang
Lieutenant

Robert Pickering

Re: Luke Cox - Correctional Officer Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend detention officer training. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience and request for an officer to conduct your training sessions.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

(Result changed due to record sealing)

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering