Barry West

Reinstatement - Barry West [ACCEPTED]

Post by Barry West »

San Andreas Department of Corrections
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Barry West
  • 1.02) PHONE NUMBER: N/A
  • 1.03) E-MAIL: bwest@lossantos.org ((CaRrOt#0749))
  • 1.04) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.05) RANK AT RESIGNATION / DISCHARGE: Lt.
  • 1.06) REASON FOR REINSTATEMENT: I want to continue making changes to the DoC and improve the department.
2.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    • I am aware that, if my application is accepted, the rank offered to me may not be the rank I held when I resigned from the Department.
    I, NAME HERE, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: B. West
  • DATE: 22/JAN/2021
Warm Regards,
Correctional Special Operations Bureau Director,
Captain, Barry West

Tactical Response Unit | Command

Overwatch Air and Patrol | Command

ImageImage

Robert Pickering
Site Admin

Re: Reinstatement - Barry West

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for submitting your reinstatement application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to come and pick up your badge and keys. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Sincerely,
Director Robert Pickering
HR: Chief | TRU: Team Leader | OVW Air: Lead Pilot
Department of Corrections