Silas Edwards

[TEMPLATE] Reinstatement Application

Post by Silas Edwards »

San Andreas Department of Corrections
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • 1.01) LEGAL NAME: ANSWER HERE
  • 1.02) PHONE NUMBER: ANSWER HERE
  • 1.03) E-MAIL: [email protected] ((XXXX#XXXX))
  • 1.04) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: ANSWER HERE
  • 1.05) RANK AT RESIGNATION / DISCHARGE: ANSWER HERE
  • 1.06) REASON FOR REINSTATEMENT: ANSWER HERE
2.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    • I am aware that, if my application is accepted, the rank offered to me may not be the rank I held when I resigned from the Department.
    I, NAME HERE, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: NAME HERE
  • DATE: XX/XXX/XXXX

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Nk0ILxm.png[/img][/center]

[center][font=arial]San Andreas Department of Corrections[/font][/center]
[center][size=125][b][font=arial]REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION[/font][/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=w][color=#FFFFFF]-[/color][size=85]1.00) [b]APPLICANT INFORMATION[/b][/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
[*][size=85]1.01) [b]LEGAL NAME:[/b] ANSWER HERE[/size]
[*][size=85]1.02) [b]PHONE NUMBER:[/b] ANSWER HERE[/size]
[*][size=85]1.03) [b]E-MAIL:[/b] [email protected] ((XXXX#XXXX))[/size]
[*][size=85]1.04) [b]RESIDENCY ADDRESS:[/b] ANSWER HERE[/size]
[*][size=90]1.05) [b]RANK AT RESIGNATION / DISCHARGE:[/b] ANSWER HERE[/size]
[*][size=90]1.06) [b]REASON FOR REINSTATEMENT:[/b] ANSWER HERE[/size][/list]
[size=85]2.00) [b]ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM[/b][/size][list=none]
[list][*][size=85]I certify that I am at least 21 years old.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.[/size]
[*][size=85]I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.[/size]
[*][size=85]I am aware that, if my application is accepted, the rank offered to me may not be the rank I held when I resigned from the Department.[/size][/list][size=85]I, [b]NAME HERE[/b], by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF][o][/color]
[*][size=85][b]APPLICANT SIGNATURE:[/b] [i]NAME HERE[/i][/size]
[*][size=85][b]DATE:[/b] XX/XXX/XXXX[/size]

[/divbox]
Sincerely,

Deputy Warden | San Andreas Department of Corrections