San Andreas Department of Corrections
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION
-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
2.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
- 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Dylan Wilson
- 1.02) PHONE NUMBER: 776-3042
- 1.03) E-MAIL: [email protected]@gmail.com ((BarzY#7275))
- 1.04) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
- 1.05) LATERAL FROM: (SD/PD/MD/DOJ) SASD
- 1.06) RANK GAINED: Deputy Sheriff
- 1.07) REASON FOR TRANSFER: I was in SASD for a long time now,I have been to DOC many times,And I have Many Many Friends in DOC that i wanna be closer to them,And some of my friends will Lateral Transfer to DOC,I wanna try something Else but still be a Law enforcement,And wanna Work with new people and know more people,And know more about DOC life.
I, Dylan Wilson, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
- I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
- I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
- I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
- I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
- I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
- I am aware that, if my application is accepted, the rank offered to me may not be the rank I held where I was lateralled from.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE:
- DATE: 4/MAY/2021