Dylan Wilson

[Lateral Transfer Application] Dylan Wilson [ACCEPTED]

Post by Dylan Wilson »

San Andreas Department of Corrections
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION

-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Dylan Wilson
  • 1.02) PHONE NUMBER: 776-3042
  • 1.03) E-MAIL: [email protected]@gmail.com ((BarzY#7275))
  • 1.04) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.05) LATERAL FROM: (SD/PD/MD/DOJ) SASD
  • 1.06) RANK GAINED: Deputy Sheriff
  • 1.07) REASON FOR TRANSFER: I was in SASD for a long time now,I have been to DOC many times,And I have Many Many Friends in DOC that i wanna be closer to them,And some of my friends will Lateral Transfer to DOC,I wanna try something Else but still be a Law enforcement,And wanna Work with new people and know more people,And know more about DOC life.
2.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    • I am aware that, if my application is accepted, the rank offered to me may not be the rank I held where I was lateralled from.
    I, Dylan Wilson, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Image
  • DATE: 4/MAY/2021

Robert Pickering

Re: [Lateral Transfer Application] Dylan Wilson

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. Your application has been set to PENDING while make our decision.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections

Robert Pickering

Re: [Lateral Transfer Application] Dylan Wilson

Your lateral transfer application has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED the preliminary stage. You must now attend an interview with a Recruitment Officer. Please reach out to Captain Klaus Escobar to schedule in a time.

(( Additionally, we ask that you also join the DOC Discord and change your nickname to match your character's name. ))

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering

Robert Pickering

Re: [Lateral Transfer Application] Dylan Wilson [ACCEPTED]

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend detention officer training. We request that you attend Bolingebroke
for training from 3pm or later on 9/MAY/2021 (( EST )). If you are unable to attend that day please let us know.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering

Robert Pickering

Re: [Lateral Transfer Application] Dylan Wilson [ACCEPTED]

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend detention officer training. We request that you attend Bolingebroke
for training from 3pm or later on 9/MAY/2021 (( EST )). If you are unable to attend that day please let us know.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering
Sincerely,
Warden Robert Pickering
OVW: Lead Operative | TRU: Team Leader | TRU Air: Lead Pilot