MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR EMPLOYMENT
(( Out of Character ))
- Have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Have a valid San Andreas driver's license.
- Be a San Andreas citizen.
- Be a resident of Los Santos County.
- Be fluent in the English language (written and spoken).
- Be 21 years of age or older prior to being sworn into duty.
- Have never been convicted of a felony and have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime for domestic violence.
- Be willing to complete detailed (and potentially lengthy) paperwork on a regular basis.
- Have a clean and respectful reputation when applying.
- Meet the requirements of designated agency training, as well as other specialized training during the probationary period.
- Follow Mafia City rules (e.g. having a working microphone, roleplaying well enough to not compromise the immersion rule). Failure to do so will result in contact from Mafia City Roleplay Administration.
- Have a forum account on Mafia City's main forums.
- The age requirement for joining the Department of Corrections is a minimum of 17 years of age. If you are under the age of 17 you need permission to apply from the Warden which can be granted OOCly however this does not mean that your application is accepted but will be processed.
- Minimum 30 hours of playtime on the character used to apply (excluding alt characters).
- Be willing to roleplay to your highest possible ability and fully immerse yourself in the role of a detention officer.
- Have no administrative punishments within two months of applying (exceptions can be made by the Warden).
- DOC forum name is to be the same as your in-game name when you are applying, in Forename_Surname format (e.g. John_Doe). You can request for your forum account name to be changed here.
TIPS ON COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Always use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation and complete sentences throughout the entire application.
- Please be patient! If your application is chosen to move forward you will receive a response from DOC Recruitment.
- DO NOT complete the city application on a tablet, phone, or iPad because you will not be able to see all of the fields that are needed to complete the application.
- Be honest and genuine.