DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER APPLICATION
-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
- 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Alexander Owens
- 1.02) GENDER: Male
- 1.03) HEIGHT: 6'1"
- 1.04) WEIGHT: 185
- 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 845-1922
- 1.06) E-MAIL: [email protected]
- 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
- 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 06/SEP/1996
- 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Chicago, Illinois
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- 2.01) DRIVER'S LICENSE: Photocopy
- 2.02) PROOF OF RESIDENCY: N/A
- 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
- I used to be a cadet at the LSPD and I loved my job. I learned many things on the job from how to better communicate with people better whether that be a perpetrator or a victim. I believe that learning how to properly communicate with people helped me become a better police officer as it helped de-escalate or completely eradicate a tense situation. My time as a police officer I have learned to work exceptionally well as a team and as an individual to keep those around me safe. I truly believe with my previous job at the LSPD have helped me learn the fundamentals that will help my path to becoming a part DOC.
- 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
- My strengths are loyalty, honesty, and leadership. I am a determined worker and I don't give up easily. Another strength is that I am good at listening to orders and when I have to I'm not shy to take action. Waiting for a problem to go away is not my kind of a solution. My biggest weakness is the lack of patience, which I am currently working on.
- 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO:
- Working at the LSPD, I've witnessed quite a lot of hostile situations.
One time I remember I was posting at the bank, there were two men who I believe were different gangs and they both seem like were about to fight. I was alone at the time and did not have any supervisor so I could not do much. I tried to talk to both of them and calm them down. While I stalled for time I also called for backup. After a couple minutes an officer pulled up and stopped the fight.
Another time was also at the bank, when I pulled up to post, there were what I believe 2 people down, after talking with people around I setup barriers and called for backup while detaining the person who I believe caused the problem. After a while backup arrived and EMS as well and they took them to MD to get treated.
- 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY:
- I remember one time I was driving in my tow truck while trying to find cars to tow. Keep in mind this was my first day at the LSPD so I didn't know much about gang territories. While I was driving I found a bunch of people blocking the road, I asked them to move but they did not listen to me. After talking with them for a while they became very angry and pulled a gun on me and asked me to leave. I was pretty scared and drove as fast as I could.
- 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
- Growing up in Chicago, I've been around gang violence and I saw firsthand what hard drugs could do to good people and turn communities upside down. Day after day I saw my father work the streets and barely make a cent. I aspired for more. I thought if I could change the policies, I could change the streets. I aspire to help prisoners make better choices after they get out of prison and help them take the right road in life.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
- 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Goldithy
- 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Goldie#3101
- 4.03) GENDER: Male
- 4.04) NATIONALITY: American
- 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
- 4.06) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 158
- 4.07) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?: CST
- 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
- 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
- 4.10) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
- 4.11) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? Yes
I was kicked and issued 10 points for common decency, that was my only punishment ever and I've learned my mistake.
- 4.12) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Image here
- 4.13) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: ((I was term'd from the LSPD for common decency.))
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
I, Alexander Owens, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
- I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
- I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
- I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
- I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
- I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Alexander Owens
- DATE: 28/JUL/2021