• 1.06) E-MAIL: [email protected]
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 05/AUG/1998
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Los Santos
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
  • 2.01) DRIVER'S LICENSE: Photocopy
  • 2.02) PROOF OF RESIDENCY: N/A
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
    • I have previously been employed under a security firm that mainly focused on security for a variety of properties, such as malls and museums. During this time, I learned some important skills, such as patience and critical thinking. The firm provided some combat training and a variety of courses for the guards. I have gone through quite a few of them. Essentially, the work experience I gained from the security company will prove to be very valuable in this line of work.
  • 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
    • Firstly, I’d like to mention that I have been exercising every day for the past few years, so physically I am in very good condition which is a strong benefit to have in this field of work. I have also learned to keep my composure during high-stress situations, and I can be decisive when needed. One of my weaknesses is that I sometimes find myself being too eager, meaning that my excitement might impact my ability to take a break when needed. I am always open to constructive criticism and feedback, as I strive to improve, no matter what it is about.
  • 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO:
    • During one incident, in particular, we had a break-in during the night shift at a museum. We apprehended the suspect efficiently, due to some fast decision-making from myself and the rest of the team. Instead of holding the suspect up with our security guard weapons, we decided to calmly explain the choices the burglar had; give up immidietly, or face an impossible battle with the 6 guards surrounding him. Putting the man's situation into perspective quickly made him realize the scale of the situation, and he gave up instantly. After that, he was extremely compliant. Force should always be a last-resort effort if all other fails.
  • 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY:
    • Similar to the situation mentioned above, I once encountered an extremely intoxicated individual at a nightclub we were hired to be security at. The individual was causing disturbances, and starting to get physical with quite a few people. I went over to him, attempting to calmly disperse the situation. Unfortunately, I let my guard down too much, allowing the drunken man to throw a hook at me. He struck me down to the ground, which escalated a fight amongst more individuals at the bar. Eventually, PD had to enter the nightclub and physically separate the individuals fighting. Looking back at the situation, I should've been stricter with the drunken man, whilst also not letting my guard down. It is important to find a balance in terms of how strict you are going to assess situations.
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • I was born on the 05/AUG/1998 at Pillbox MD. Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed the concept of working in a government department. Although we live in a city filled with criminals, it's never been appealing to me. During my childhood, I spent most of my time exercising, either through traditional methods or through playing sports. As mentioned, I had a few years where I worked for a security firm down at Vespucci. I have also graduated from Rockford Highschool, and I have gone through some combat- and threat assessment classes during the last 6 years.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: ska
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: ska#0990
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: Norwegian
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: No (haven't gotten 30 hours on this character yet)
  • 4.06) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 1 hour (will try to get it up to 30 before a potential acceptance into DOC)
  • 4.07) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?: CET
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.10) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.11) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? No
  • 4.12) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Image here
  • 4.13) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I currently have two other alt characters in government groups, with one of them being a Group Leader at MD (Paul Jefferson). I should be able to meet the hourly requirement, but there might be some off-weeks where I can't due to my GL responsibilities at MD.
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, Jason Reyes, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Jason Reyes
  • DATE: 13/SEP/2021

Robert Pickering
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Jason Reyes - DOC Application

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. We would like to invite you to partake in a written exam which will be conducted at Bolingbroke Prison. You have twenty-four (24) hours to arrange when you are able to attend via private email. Once you have booked in for your exam, your score will determine if you move through the recruitment process or not.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our recruitment team.

((Please tell us the DATE, TIME, TIMEZONE of when you would be able to attend for the exam. We recommend giving us an adequate amount of time OOCly to prepare and ensure that someone can be in game at the same time))

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections

Raymando Yang
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Jason Reyes - DOC Application

Post by Raymando Yang »

Your Correctional Officer Exam has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED. Given that you have completed your interview as well, we ask that you give us up to 72 hours to decide on a verdict for your efforts. We will get back to you soon.

(( Additionally, we ask that you also join the DOC Discord and change your nickname to match your character's name. ))

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Lieutenant Raymando Yang
Department of Corrections,
Lieutenant
Assistant Chief of Human Resources
CSOB | OVW Operative | TRU Probationary Operative
OOTW | CID Investigator-In-Training

Raymando Yang
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Jason Reyes - DOC Application [PENDING RESPONSE]

Post by Raymando Yang »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend detention officer training. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience and request for an officer to conduct your training sessions.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Lieutenant Raymando Yang
Department of Corrections,
Lieutenant
Assistant Chief of Human Resources
CSOB | OVW Operative | TRU Probationary Operative
OOTW | CID Investigator-In-Training