• 1.04) WEIGHT: 250
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 466-1866
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: Kit.C@lossantos.org
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: Unit 61 Fourm Drive LS / 61 strawberry ave s SA
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 11/04/1985
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Springfield, MO
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?

I was employed by Ozark Correctional Center in their female D block for 3 years while pursuing a criminal justice degree that I have yet to complete. Below I will list some of the skill sets and assigned duties gained from the said employer.

Greeted residents and visitors with a kind and helpful attitude.
    Supervised the daily activities of 800+ inmates.
    Conducted safety audits daily.
    Maintained a safe and peaceful atmosphere by using early intervention tactics with disruptive or violent inmates.
    Implemented and enforced all security procedures.
    Successfully restrained inmates when necessary.
    Monitored inmates and documented any strange or alarming occurrences.
    Supervised 100+ employees and trained new employees.
    Worked to ensure compliance with Department of Corrections policies.
  • 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS? I believe that my greatest strength is the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently. I can see any given situation from multiple perspectives, which makes me uniquely qualified to complete my work even under challenging conditions. That problem solving allows me to be a better communicator. I am just as comfortable speaking to senior executives as I am junior team members. I think my ability to see all sides of an issue will make me a great asset to the team. These skill sets are essential for dealing with inmates.

Because I truly love my work and have ambitious career goals, it can be difficult for me to keep a healthy balance between work and my personal life. I have seen a negative impact on my motivation and focus when I ignore my personal needs. As a result, I have made it a point to focus on creating space in my schedule to focus on volunteering and spending time with my family. Taking small actions like putting my phone on silent during dinnertime is helpful. When I maintain a good work/life balance, I have found my output is better quality, I can get more work done and I feel excited about coming to work in the morning
  • 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO:Example 1: Inmate x 5 sitting at an 8 max table 4 other inmates approached. As I have been in the said block for many months I knew that both parties had known physical priors and that it appeared to have the potential for escalation. As I was approaching the table the women were exchanging inflections of their voice and I knew that it was a matter of time before and the incident would begin. I radio called for assistance 1st separating the loudest inmate and waited for back up.

Example 2: Even at a young age I was naturally drawn to ending bad situations before they became bad. In high school, some friends and I were at the axe throwing yard in Springfield. A couple of them had been drinking and started to make jokes that offended another's ancestor now back in the Ozark creed is rather important and one boy did not take well to that sort of talk and I have seen him do some very wild things. Before he could make a poor choice I convinced everyone to pack up and we went and grabbed some pizzas everything was fine by the end of that meal. This example is more to show that there are many ways to deescalate a situation without excessive force. The mind is the best tool you have in your toolbox.

• 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY:

Example 1:
    In my 1st year at ODC I was doing a shakedown I located 3 hidden cellular devices in a cell with 2 inmates. They both denied possession but with my experience with the job and dealing with both inmates for some time I knew exactly who it was so I pressed hard on the other inmate and got one to inform on the other in a public setting. The said inmate has deemed a rat and had to be transferred to a safer area due to my neglect of following protocol solo without proper paperwork. I should have called my superior as protocol suggested I have never missed a PPC since this moment this was the was a turning point in my career.
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF Born and raised in the heart of the Ozarks just off table rock lake me and my cousins would be on the lake every day. Most of them did a little more partying than me I was there with them but usually, my face was buried deep into a book. At a young age, I had a craving for criminal justice novels. That carried on into my adulthood where I attended Ozark Technical Community college for a criminal justice degree. I have not yet finished as I had to take a bit of time off to raise my 2 children. I am now back in school doing online courses and ever since the move to the area have been doing odd jobs to make it by.

-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Kit_Crunkle
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Rocksteady#8951
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: USA
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
  • 4.06) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.09) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? No
  • 4.10) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Image here Image here
  • 4.11) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: My availability is more geared to 3rd shift. Very much a night owl most nights.
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, Kit Crunkle, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Kit Crunkle
  • DATE:08/03/2020

Frank Allen
Site Admin

Re: Kit Crunkle - DOC Application

Post by Frank Allen »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. You will now be sent the Correctional Officer Exam via private message. You have twenty four (24) hours to respond with your answers, and depending on your score will determine if you move through the recruitment process or not.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Frank Allen
Site Admin

Re: Kit Crunkle - DOC Application [PENDING INTERVIEW]

Post by Frank Allen »

Dear Kit Crunkle,

Your Correctional Officer Exam has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED. Please request an interview with a Recruitment Officer at your earliest convenience. You can do this by heading down to our main headquarters at Bolingbroke and speaking to the desk officer on duty. You must complete your interview within one week after receiving this email.

(( We ask that you also enter the Discord, https://discord.gg/FH9Btx5, with your in game name. ))
If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Frank Allen
Site Admin

Re: Kit Crunkle - DOC Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Frank Allen »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend detention officer training. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience and request for an officer to conduct your training sessions.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.