• 1.04) WEIGHT: 192 lbs
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 800-0000
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: A.Adams@lossantos.org
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: N/A
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 25/Jan/1995
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Cairo,Egypt
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
    • I've been working full-time for my corporation, I manage multiple people under me but nothing major so I should be able to handle the paperwork that will be coming my way, I've learned to quickly solve issues as they come, being able to take charge in things where others might have a hard time figuring out what to do. I've lived in Los Santos my entire life so I'm very well acquainted with the streets.
    • 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
      • I would say one of my greatest strengths is the ability to be able to communicate with people at any level or class.
        Through my line of work, I have learned the ability to extract the information I needed out of them.
        In regards to weaknesses, One thing I struggle with is being told what to do, I have generally always been a bit of a lone wolf and I am used to doing things in certain ways, It is something I need to work on.

Ultimately, I believe we all have pros and cons within our lives as individuals and teams and highly believe that a team is only as good as its weakest link.
        This is why I always seek to further educate myself on matters that are important, and ensure that the rest of the team grow together at a suitable pace when leading.
    • 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO:
      • - I love doing charity runs every now and then I get phones, food, and water then I head to the airport and help the needy as I give them a warm welcome and help them by hooking them up with a phone and some food then get them a job show them around and give them my number so if they needed to ask about anything.
        - back then at the pier, a lot of people would get robbed and scammed so I would just give people advice and tried to make a friendly loving community so we all had each other back as we made fishing on the pier the safest government job in the city
    • 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY:
      • long ago there was a guy that needed help so bad at the pier he needed money so he could pay back his loan that he took from a gang member I did have more than the amount that he needed but I decided to ignore the guy to days after the guy came back to the pier with a cast on his arm all beat up and soo weak to even hold a rod so i gave him there money and helped him to pay that gang member back as I waited for him to be able to work so he could pay me. i did regret not giving him the money in the first place but we all humans we do mistakes .
    • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
      • I was born and raised in Cairo Egypt when I graduated high school I decided to move to San Andreas and continue my education and start my own business. when I got my computer science bachelor I started my first job mineral trucking then the company closed. so I started fishing I loved the job bought my first boat then started renting it out and after a while started renting a tug boat for 40K a day till I made an offer for the tug owner that I would pay him 100 K a day and get full ownership of the tug boat when the total hits 1.1mill and after 2 weeks I owned a tug boat made my way up now my corp have multiple businesses and I’m not willing to stop. through this whole journey, I made mistakes got influenced in the wrong way by people that pretended to be my family and it's my fault I take full responsibility for my actions in the past two months I have been trying to seal my record and start a new chapter in my life
    -4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Anthony Adams
    • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Stealthy.Hen#9968
    • 4.03) GENDER: Male
    • 4.04) NATIONALITY: Egypt
    • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
    • 4.06) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 980 Almost 1000
    • 4.07) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?: GMT+2
    • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
    • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
    • 4.10) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
    • 4.11) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? Yes
    • 4.12) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Image here
    • 4.13) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A
    -5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
      • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
      • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
      • I certify that I have committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
      • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
      • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
      • I certify that I have received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
      I, Anthony Adams, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
      [o]
    • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: A.Adams
    • DATE: 7/Apr/2021

Robert Pickering

Re: Anthony Adams - DOC Application

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. We would like to invite you to partake in a written exam which will be conducted at Bolingbroke Prison. You have twenty-four (24) hours to arrange when you are able to attend via private email. Once you have booked in for your exam, your score will determine if you move through the recruitment process or not.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

((Please tell us the DATE, TIME, TIMEZONE of when you would be able to attend for the exam. We recommend giving us an adequate amount of time OOCly to prepare and ensure that someone can be in game at the same time))

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections

Robert Pickering

Re: Anthony Adams - DOC Application

Your Correctional Officer Exam has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED. Please request an interview with a Recruitment Officer at your earliest convenience. You can do this by heading down to our main headquarters at Bolingbroke and speaking to the desk officer on duty. You must complete your interview within one week after receiving this email.

(( Additionally, we ask that you also join the DOC Discord and change your nickname to match your character's name. ))

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering

Robert Pickering

Re: Anthony Adams - DOC Application [ACCEPTED]

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend detention officer training. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience and request for an officer to conduct your training sessions.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Warden Robert Pickering