• 1.04) WEIGHT: 198 pounds
  • 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 774-2314
  • 1.06) E-MAIL: esummers22@sanandreas.com
  • 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: 48, Mirror Park, San Andreas
  • 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 22/07/1988
  • 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: San Andreas, USA
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
-3.00) QUESTIONNAIRE
  • 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING?
    • Army from ((2008-2010)). Where i worked as a group leader. My experience in the army has taught me to value my training and taught me to understand why routines and hands-on experiences are important. Being able to perform under stress in certain enviroment is key to a steadfast institution / job. ((2010-2012)) Studied society and law, aswell as psychology. Though i didn't finish my psychology studies, i still think that i was able to learn a lot about human basic behaviour and insntincts. I understand that every person is different than the last, and though there might be similar behaviour patterns, i also understand that some people react different than expected, under certain circumstances. As a job in the DOC, i understand to work with caution, and always put myself and my co-workers over security, and would always be sure, that any possible tool, or person, would be securely taken care of, so that issue would not arise.
  • 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
    • I am a quick learner, and have a very good memory. I understand the importance of what i learn, and always tries to make my skillset a part of my worklife. I dont slack on protocol, and always put the security/health of my co-workers first. I am relative intelligent, and understand how to act in certain sitiuations, aswell as neutralizing problems before they occur. I am honest and loyal to my job, and would never endanger or exploit my position. My biggest weakness is that im a work-aholic, and often need to be told to clock out, before i do it myself. This is something i am working on sorting.
  • 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO:
    • First example happened at the Pier, where a couple of gentlemen were arguing about a fishing spot. One person was a member was very hostile, and looked like a member of a group. The other person was dressed very casual, and seemed more stubborn than dumb. The casual guy wouldn't leave the fishing spot and was threatened with crowbar. Unwilling to leave, and with threats of calling the police from the casual person, i asked if i could talk to him for a moment. We went to the other side of the fishing pier, and i told him, that some battles were not worth fighting. we spoke for a bit, and the casual guy, didn't realize that i had moved him to another place to fish, and he was fine with it. he kept fishing for a couple hours, before going to the bank, to collect his paycheck. I never spoke to him since. Second example was at the police station. A person was arguing with an officer on the road, infront of the entrance. I believe it had to do with parking / being idle in the persons vehicle, and the two people argued. I told the person in the parked/idle car, that normally the law would state, that being idle for more than five minutes, would count as being parked. The person agreed to the term, and so did the officer, after five minutes, the person in the car, decided to move his vehicle to a sidestreet, and park it there, to walk over to the policestation to wait for a friend of his.
  • 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY:
    • Once a person decided to park a RV on my frontlawn, and i told him to move it, as it was private property. The person was standing around with a couple of his friends, to my estimate, probably a gang, all dressed in orange. I told the person to move it, and instead of doing so, he decided to pull out a weapon and threaten me. He later apologized for it and moved his vehicle. My fault was, that i confronted him infront of all of his friends, and demanded him to remove the vehicle, instead of pulling him aside, and have a 1-on-1 conversation about it, with him.
  • 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF
    • My name is Eli Summers. I am 31 years old and experienced a bit of everything. As mentioned before, i have been to the army, and studied society and law. I am a open person, capable of speaking to most people, and is firm on my beliefs. I respect the laws in our city, and understand the importance of having them in the first place, to avoid junglelaws. I am an honest person, and is not afraid of speaking my mind, though if i am wrong in things i say or do, i am the first to apologize and correct my wrong doings. I am not easy to push around, and i dont fear much. I am not an idiiot and understand the gravity of sitiuations, and how to behaive in given moments. I am loyal and hard working, and have been proud of all the jobs i have had, wether it has been working in a burgerplace in my youth, or being able to work as a prison guard in my prime age.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: [https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.p ... ezme.8535/]
  • 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: LucaEzme#4471
  • 4.03) GENDER: Male
  • 4.04) NATIONALITY: Dennmark
  • 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
  • 4.06) WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PLAY HOURS ON THE CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING ON: 668 Hours
  • 4.07) WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?: I am able to cover all timezones as i work from home, and to the extend i want.
  • 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
  • 4.09) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
  • 4.10) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
  • 4.11) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? No (Explain if applicable)
  • 4.12) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Image here
  • 4.13) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Answer here
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
    • I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    • I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
    I, Eli Summers, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Department of Corrections. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Warden. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
    [o]
  • APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Eli Summers
  • DATE: 13/1/2021

Last edited by Eli Summers on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nikita Fedorov

Re: Eli Summers - Department Of Corrections Application

Post by Nikita Fedorov »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. Your application has been set to PENDING as it requires revisions. Please make the necessary adjustments to your application to move forward in our recruitment process:

• Section 5.00 - Name has not been written in the acknowledgement form.

You must make these changes within 48 hours. If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
RED: Commander
HR | TRU | OVW Air

Eli Summers

Re: Eli Summers - Department Of Corrections Application [PENDING REVISIONS]

Post by Eli Summers »

Thanks for revision, i have corrected the errors

Nikita Fedorov

Post by Nikita Fedorov »

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have PASSED the preliminary stage and background investigation. We would like to invite you to partake in a written exam which will be conducted at Bolingbroke Prison. You have twenty-four (24) hours to arrange when you are able to attend via private email. Once you have booked in for your exam, your score will determine if you move through the recruitment process or not.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

((Please tell us the DATE, TIME, TIMEZONE of when you would be able to attend for the exam. We recommend giving us an adequate amount of time OOCly to prepare and ensure that someone can be in game at the same time. Also please request a forum name change to Eli Summers in the appropriate section.))

Best Regards,
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
HR | TRU | OVW Air

Eli Summers

Post by Eli Summers »

Hello Mr. Fedorov. I am available from now and the next many hours, and will be able to part take in the test, whenever it suits you guys. I am able to fit my scheduele as i please and it will therefore be easier for me, to abide by your timeline.

Nikita Fedorov

Post by Nikita Fedorov »

Text me and we can do your exam.
Corporal Nikita Fedorov
HR | TRU | OVW Air

Robert Pickering

Re: Eli Summers - Department Of Corrections Application [PENDING EXAM]

Post by Robert Pickering »

Your Correctional Officer Exam has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We would like to congratulate you as you have PASSED. Please request an interview with a Recruitment Officer at your earliest convenience. You can do this by heading down to our main headquarters at Bolingbroke and speaking to the desk officer on duty. You must complete your interview within one week after receiving this email.

To proceed, please raise a name request here: viewforum.php?f=9

(( Additionally, we ask that you also join the DOC Discord and change your nickname to match your character's name. ))

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Captain Robert Pickering
Sincerely,
Captain Robert Pickering

HR Chief | TRU | OVW Air

Robert Pickering

Re: Eli Summers - Department Of Corrections Application [PENDING INTERVIEW]

Post by Robert Pickering »

Thank you for submitting an application to the Department of Corrections. We are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and will now be expected to attend detention officer training. Please visit the Correctional Facility at your earliest convenience and request for an officer to conduct your training sessions.

If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member of our Department of Corrections.

Best Regards,
Captain Robert Pickering
Sincerely,
Captain Robert Pickering

HR Chief | TRU | OVW Air