DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
DETENTION OFFICER APPLICATION
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
-1.00) APPLICANT INFORMATION
- 1.01) LEGAL NAME: Frank Allen
- 1.02) GENDER: Male
- 1.03) HEIGHT: 6' 3"
- 1.04) WEIGHT: 200lbs
- 1.05) PHONE NUMBER: 3363722
- 1.06) E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.07) RESIDENCY ADDRESS: 4, Paleto Blvd, Strawberry Ave S, San Andreas
- 1.08) DATE OF BIRTH: 07/23/1993
- 1.09) PLACE OF BIRTH: Los Santos, CA, United States
-2.00) APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- 3.01) WHAT PERTINENT EXPERIENCE DO YOU POSSES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION/WORK/TRAINING? Growing up in Los Santos I've had many jobs one of which being a Security Guard which stands out among the rest as it provides the best training and experience prior to becoming a Correctional Officer. At the time I was becoming a Security Guard I was taught how to calmly deescalate a situation if one occurs and if it's clear you cannot calmly deescalate the situation then how to forcefully control a situation and not let it get out of hand anymore than it already has. With that I was also taught how and when to use self defense weapons (taser, pepper spray, tear gas, etc).
- Minimum of 3 sentences (be specific)
- 3.02) WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS? I have many strengths but as I'm human I also have many weaknesses. With that being said my strengths include; I am ready for anything and I'll never back down from a situation. I was taught to never give up even if it gets hard as that is one of your greatest weaknesses. I've also learned how to deescalate situations before they get out of hand. I work great in both small groups and big groups of people which helps as a Correctional Officer as you are working with an entire house of criminals. The last strength I can think of is I love what I do no matter what it is. I always choose a job that I enjoy and if I don't think I'll enjoy it I don't bother with getting the job. As soon as I get the job I work to the best of my abilities and always make the most out of it which allows me to have a great time and professionally handle all situations thrown my way. One main weakness I have that I'm working on is; I've stated previously I work great in both large and small groups but at times I can just "freeze" under pressure. I've struggled with this my whole life but it's gotten better over the years as I've been practicing to control it and take a second to calm down when this issue occurs then I can come back to the situation at hand and handle it professionally.
- 3.03) PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE YOU PREVENTED A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION FROM ESCALATING AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID SO: As of now I work as a food supplier down at the pier in Los Santos and within my time of doing this I have seen many things happen. One of which being a person wielding a knife at the pier stabbing people for little to no reason so I tackled him and held him down until Police Officers can show up and handle him (Luckily at the time of this I had my body camera turned on and provided the Officers the footage of the incident). Doing this prevented more possible casualties. Another time I prevented a hostile social situation would be these two fisherman arguing about one of them stealing the other guys fish and I explained to the one individual who started the argument to calm down as there is a huge ocean in front of him with many more fish he can catch and explained to him how good the fishing was that day and told him I had no doubt he will catch more. I've seen many hostile situations especially down at the pier (which is the place I work as of now) and with that I have prevented many of those situations from escalating.
- 3.04) PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF A TIME WHERE YOU FAILED TO CONTROL A HOSTILE SOCIAL SITUATION AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY: I was fishing and enjoying the sun set and having a good time. Two guys started arguing then those two turned into three and those three turned into five and before I knew it there was a big verbal fight happening which then turned into a physical fight. I attempted to ask them to "calm down" and also ask "why are you guys arguing over nothing" and the response was nothing other than five or more guys arguing. That verbal fight turned physical and so I immediately called the Police and they arrived just in time as soon as a man pulled a knife out. The Police handled the situation perfectly but later those same guys were back at it again with the argument so I went over there and they came after me for what ever reason so I jumped into the ocean (only escape I had) and came back to try and tackle the one guy with the knife and he in turn stabbed me and I ended up bleeding out. Luckily the Police showed up after 3-5 minutes and arrested those men. A little after the Police showed up EMS also arrived and treated my wounds and rushed me to the hospital so I can fully recover. I made it out of the hospital and made a full recovery. What I should have done differently; As soon as I saw the guy bring the knife out on the other man I should have never tried to intervene as that almost costed me my life. Instead I should have called the Police immediately after they started arguing again so the Police can handle it instead of me (An unarmed civilian) trying to break up the argument and provided the Police with the necessary evidence I obtained. (I always make sure to have a body camera with me especially down at the pier as hostile situations happen regularly at the pier.)
- 3.05) PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND ABOUT YOURSELF My name is Frank Allen and I grew up in Los Santos and still live there to this day. I lived in a family of hard working individuals which really taught me work ethic and to always work as hard as you can no matter what the occupation is. I believe in Los Santos deeply as this is my child hood home and love to uphold the laws and make sure the city remains the best it can be. Even as a food seller and fisherman down at the pier I still attempt to uphold all law when possible and deescalate all negative situations. Becoming a Correctional Officer would allow me to do what I love most and that is to uphold the law and keep my lovely city an enjoyable place for all.
-4.00) (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
- 4.01) MAFIA CITY FORUM PROFILE: Synthol
- 4.02) DISCORD USERNAME: Synthol#3515
- 4.03) GENDER: Male
- 4.04) NATIONALITY: United States
- 4.05) HAVE YOU MET ALL OOC PREREQUISITES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION TOPIC?: Yes
- 4.06) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERVER RULES OF MAFIA CITY ROLEPLAY?: Yes
- 4.07) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH?: Yes
- 4.08) DO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOUR ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?: Yes
- 4.09) HAVE YOU RECEIVED AN ADMIN PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS? No
- 4.10) PROVIDE AN UNCROPPED IMAGE OF YOUR ADMIN RECORD FOR ALL CHARACTERS (CONTROL PANEL): Image here
- 4.11) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I've been fishing for quite some time now and I'd like to change the pace a bit and it seems becoming a government employee would suit me best and I feel being a Correctional Officer would be the most enjoyable as of me writing this now. I'd also like to note that I do have three charges on my record and two of them I will be attempting to get cleared off my name. One of them is a parking violation but it wasn't my fault. It was due to my car being crashed into then being totaled and I had no way of moving it so I went to get a repair kit to get it moved and by then I already had a ticket. The second violation is a misdemeanor for assault when really it was self defense. I stayed at the scene and waited for the Police Officers to show up and in return got slapped for misdemeanor of assault. Since they could not come to a conclusion for the incident the other guy also got a misdemeanor for assault. Since then though me and the other guy involved have been great friends and we made up and we now own a house together. Me and him will attempt to get the misdemeanor cleared off our records very soon.
-5.00) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
I, Frank Allen, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Office of the Chief. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I certify that I am at least 21 years old.
- I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
- I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
- I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
- I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
- I certify that I have not received an infraction for any traffic violations within the last six months.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Frank Allen
- DATE: 04-07-2020
Sergeant I, Frank Allen
Recruitment and Employment Division
Department of Corrections
Los Santos Police Department